2K Play will launch “Let’s Cheer”, the first cheerleading game exclusively for Kinect for the Xbox 360, at a high-octane pep rally on Saturday December 17 at Mornington Crescent Leisure Centre in Camden.
Following the successful launch of 2K Play’s NBA 2K12 game, Let Me Play has been selected to run the event that will include masterclasses, competitions, the chance to try out the new computer game and a lot of prizes!
Professional cheerleading coaches Hannah Goulding and Lindsey High will be there on the day to run competitions and masterclasses.
The pep rally is free to attend for individuals, groups of friends or entire squads.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Cheerleading is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK and Let’s Cheer will allow fans the chance to master moves like High V and jumps like the Toe Touch in a controller-free, full-body experience.
Players will be transported into a wide variety of thrilling arenas, including American football varsity matches and national cheerleading competitions.
Game features include:
- Learn real world cheers and competitive routines choreographed and motion captured by professional cheerleaders.
- Master basic cheerleading motions like the High V, Broken T, or Right Punch to more advanced, combination moves including the Blade Cap and Touchdown Sway.
- Show off your skills with controller-free, full body cheerleading jumps like the Toe Touch, Double Hook and Herkie.
- Perform, compete and get your heart pumping to iconic, licensed cheerleading songs and popular cheer dance hits.
- Cheer voice recognition technology rates your spirit level and makes sure you stay on count.
- Earn spirit stars to rank-up, unlock new routines and advance all the way to Nationals.
- Multi-player mode encourages friendly competition and team work